Personalised Breast Cancer Screening
ASSURE project represented during "Race for the Cure" in Brussels
During the "Race for the Cure" in Brussels the ASSURE project was represented. Race for the Cure is worldwide the biggest event in the fight against breast cancer. This year the event took place for the first time in Brussels. In an interview with Belgian tv personality, and Think Pink board member, Tatiana Silva, Bram Platel presented the project to the 2023 runners of the race.
Full project gathering, 27-28 March 2014, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The third full gathering meeting for the ASSURE project was held on 27- 28 March in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Attended by staff from all the project partners, an update was given on the achievements so far, the upcoming work, and the challenges ahead. The project is well on track and running smoothly.
- > ASSURE project interview on Horizon 2020 website
- > ASSURE project mentioned on HorizonHealth.eu
- > Matakina will participate in EU breast cancer research
- > ASSURE research project will use Volpara
- > Automated localization of breast cancer in DCE-MRI
- > Automated assessment of motion in breast MRI to assess study quality and prevent unnecessary call-backs
- > A method to determine the mammographic regions that show early changes due to the development of breast cancer
- > A Hybrid Method towards Automated Nipple Detection in 3D Breast Ultrasound Images
ASSURE is partially funded by the European Commission’s FP7 Cooperation programme