Personalised Breast Cancer Screening
Successful final project meeting in Barcelona
With 32 attendees, the ASSURE project had a very succesful final project meeting in Barcelona 2-3 November 2015.
Successful review and project meeting in Copenhagen
With 40 attendees, the ASSURE project had a very succesful review and project meeting in Copenhagen (12.1.2015).
- > ASSURE project interview on Horizon 2020 website
- > ASSURE project mentioned on HorizonHealth.eu
- > Matakina will participate in EU breast cancer research
- > ASSURE research project will use Volpara
- > Automated localization of breast cancer in DCE-MRI
- > Automated assessment of motion in breast MRI to assess study quality and prevent unnecessary call-backs
- > A method to determine the mammographic regions that show early changes due to the development of breast cancer
- > A Hybrid Method towards Automated Nipple Detection in 3D Breast Ultrasound Images
ASSURE is partially funded by the European Commission’s FP7 Cooperation programme