Personalised Breast Cancer Screening
Stichting Katholieke Universiteit (RUNMC)
6500 HB Nijmegen
is represented by prof.dr. N.Karssemeijer.
Stichting Katholieke Universiteit more particularly the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre (RUNMC) is registered with the company register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industries for Centraal Gelderland, Arnhem, the Netherlands as number 41055629.
In preparation of this ASSURE website, every effort has been made to provide the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. Stichting Katholieke Universiteit (RUNMC) disclaims in particular any responsibility for typographical errors and for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information contained in its web pages. The information and data made available on the ASSURE website are subject to change without notice. The services, information, and data made available at the ASSURE website are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind.
To the extent that links or pointers to third party Internet web sites are contained on the ASSURE website, Stichting Katholieke Universiteit (RUNMC) does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, communications or materials available at such linked sites, or at any link contained in a linked site. Stichting Katholieke Universiteit (RUNMC) explicitly declares that it does not necessarily share contents and/or opinions of any third party contained in a linked site.
By using ASSURE web pages, you assume all risks associated with the use of this site, including any risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file which might be transmitted or activated via an ASSURE web page or your access to it. Stichting Katholieke Universiteit (RUNMC) shall not in any event be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, or lost profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or misuse of the information or lack of information on this ASSURE website.
- > ASSURE project interview on Horizon 2020 website
- > ASSURE project mentioned on HorizonHealth.eu
- > Matakina will participate in EU breast cancer research
- > ASSURE research project will use Volpara
- > Automated localization of breast cancer in DCE-MRI
- > Automated assessment of motion in breast MRI to assess study quality and prevent unnecessary call-backs
- > A method to determine the mammographic regions that show early changes due to the development of breast cancer
- > A Hybrid Method towards Automated Nipple Detection in 3D Breast Ultrasound Images
ASSURE is partially funded by the European Commission’s FP7 Cooperation programme